Get an overview of this hotel4-star Malaga hotel in Carretera de Cadiz, near Malaga Cathedral
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Located in Carretera de Cadiz, this spa hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Parque del Mar, Malaga Cathedral, and Malaga Amphitheatre. Alcazaba and Picasso's Birthplace are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and a health club are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 141 rooms offer comforts like pillow menus and down comforters, plus free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Sercotel Málaga
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Sercotel Málaga features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 9149 square feet (850 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of floors - 5
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9149
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 2004
- Conference space size (meters) - 850
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Hotel Sercotel Málaga has a restaurant serving light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include sports massages and massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sports massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 38 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 38 per night
- Silken Malaga
- Silken Puerta Hotel
- Silken Puerta Hotel Malaga
- Silken Puerta Malaga
- Hotel Silken Puerta Malaga Spain - Costa Del Sol
- Silken Puerta Malaga Hotel
- Silken Puerta Malaga m├â┬ílaga
- Hotel Sercotel Málaga Malaga
- Sercotel Málaga Malaga
- Sercotel Málaga
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.