Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Fantastic value for the price. Breakfast very good and included in price. Staff wonderful. Delightful rooftop terrace to spend some time on a sunny afternoon. Only complaint and it's a small one is to do with the beds. They use blankets and I think duvets would be more appropriate. However very clean ...
Hotel was lovely and was in a perfect location to walk into the city. Would highly recommend to anyone. Beds were super comfy, rain shower was great. Staff were helpful and knowledgeable. Would stay again
clean hotel with friendly staff, very comfortable, its about 10-15 minutes away from the beach/historical area. only complaint would be that you can hear people from outside during late hours.
The place was clean, the staff were nice, and the beds were averagely comfy. My only concern was a language barrier.almost no one spoke English. Other than that really good value for your money and really close to the beach!
We were driving into Malaga in a rental car and we found the hotel was very difficult to locate. Access to local bus service was a big help, so in the evening we didn't have to drive into the city. The staff was very helpful in identifying bus numbers that would take us into the centre of ...
We spent six nights in this hotel at the start of our holiday. Fuengirola is a very pleasant town, and is justifiably popular with beach lovers - although we do not come into this category. It is very noisy at night. The local train service is very good but to get anywhere by train you really need ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Malaga accommodation! Finding the perfect room during your Andalucia holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Malaga. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Malaga hotels even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your holiday.
- Andalucia is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Globetrotters say Malaga has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Andalucia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Malaga is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 18% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?