Get an overview of this hotel4-star Malaga hotel in Carretera de Cadiz, near Malaga Cathedral
Popular property highlights
Located in Carretera de Cadiz, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of British Consulate, Malaga Cathedral, and Malaga Amphitheatre. Alcazaba and Picasso's Birthplace are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, valet parking, and a business center.
All 141 rooms offer comforts like pillow menus and down comforters, plus free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel Sercotel Málaga
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 9149 square feet (850 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2004
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Conference space size (meters) - 850
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 9149
- Conference center
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Hotel Sercotel Málaga has a restaurant serving lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 38 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 14 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 38 per night
- Silken Malaga
- Silken Puerta Hotel
- Silken Puerta Hotel Malaga
- Silken Puerta Malaga
- Hotel Silken Puerta Malaga Spain - Costa Del Sol
- Silken Puerta Malaga Hotel
- Hotel Sercotel Málaga Malaga
- Sercotel Málaga Malaga
- Sercotel Málaga
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.