Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Friendly, helpful staff. Quick check in and check out. Room was modern, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Great selection of teas, coffee, biscuits etc. Short walk into town and only 15 minute walk to beach. Breakfast was amazing, free for children!
EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED. IF DINING ROOM & BAR WERE BUSIER WE WOULD HAVE USED THEM MORE
We stayed in Fuerte Calaceite for 7 nights. Although we arrived late because our flight was delayed for hours we got our appartment. The appartment was perfectly clean, beautiful and with a really comfy bed. Hotell staff was really helpful and friendly. There are good places to eat nearby. Shops ...
Stayed one night on way to airport. We had a delicious eve meal, a comfy clean room and enjoyed our stay. The only criticism was the limited and overpriced set breakfast menu. The idea of three options with no choice to vary without extra cost was disappointing. Service was very friendly . Everything ...
Lovely experience just myself n son of 4 yrs hotel was clean n staff friendly had balcony at 8 th floor sun all afternoon Bar man was friendly too ..really quite at night which suited us.had a great time 👍🏼
Lovely, clean, modernised apartment in the centre of the city. Great eateries very close and a wonderful base for learning more about the history of the city itself. There is a lift to the 2nd floor where the apartment is located if you find stairs difficult. Very happy to have been here for the ...
It was a pleasure to stay at the Molino Cuatro. Susan and Philip were excellent hosts. Philip suggested a couple walks which we thoroughly enjoyed. Dinners at the hotel were great and such a beautiful location by the gurgling river. We were sad to leave Molino Cuatro. We would definitely return and ...
We were very pleasantly surprised by the apartment, it was clean and very traditional. Two great size bedrooms with a dining area and kitchen with WM in the downstairs bathroom. The pool was only a short walk and was lovely. Great little restaurant on site with a small supermarket. The only downside ...
Enjoyed our stay. Rooms large and airy. Very clean but a little worn in places. Meals good but basic. Staff very helpful and pleasant with the exception of one staff member, didn't get his name but worked in bar. Pool area clean with an outside bar .Regular buses just outside hotel along the coast" ...
Beautiful, peaceful hotel with lovely views. Situated between Nerja and Frigliana with a bus stop outside the hotel. Lovely food and wine at excellent prices. Most important to me was that they catered wonderfully for coeliacs. Immaculately clean with friendly, helpful staff. Would definately recommend ...
This hotel has a stunning back drop and just far enough away from Ronda but still close enough to walk in. You feel like your right in the mountains and away from it all. Stunning views. Balcony view facing the mountains is worth the extra money. Staff are lovely and very attentive, food is lovely. ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Malaga accommodation! Finding the perfect room during your Andalucia holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Malaga. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Malaga hotels even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your holiday.
- Andalucia is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Globetrotters say Malaga has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Andalucia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Malaga is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 18% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?