Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront hotel with calming spa services
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this North Ari Atoll hotel is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Great Banyan Tree and 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from Ibrahim Kalaafaan Mosque and Shrine.
At VOI Maayafushi Resort - All Inclusive, hit the private beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then dine onsite at Onsite venue.
All 75 rooms offer WiFi, minibars, and ceiling fans. Hair dryers, showers, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
VOI Maayafushi Resort - All Inclusive
This hotel is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- Buffet meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- Number or type of beverages limited at one or more venues
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Snorkeling gear
- Windsurfing equipment
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bottled wine
- Bottled liquor
- Airport transfers
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
VOI Maayafushi Resort - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive hotel. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Summer fun is a breeze at VOI Maayafushi Resort - All Inclusive with activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and windsurfing.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- On private beach
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 1
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 20 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 20 per 24-hour period )
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Onsite venue - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Windsurfing on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 380 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 152 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 380 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 228.00 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- In-room safe fee: USD 2 per day
- Maayafushi Resort
- Maayafushi Resort All Inclusive
- VOI Maayafushi
- VOI Maayafushi Resort
- VOI Maayafushi Resort All Inclusive
- VOI Resort All Inclusive
- VOI Maayafushi All Inclusive
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.