Visitors can enjoy all that Malente has to offer including the lakeside setting and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Malente
- The closest major airport is in Luebeck (LBC), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hamburg (HAM), 44.7 mi (72 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Malente
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kurpark Malente. Additionally, you'll find The Groom Oak and Ostholstein Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Malente. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel See Villa - This 3-star hotel in Ostholstein features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Wyndham Garden Bad Malente Dieksee - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this hotel in Ostholstein, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Gartenhotel Weisser Hof - This 4-star hotel in Ostholstein features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Getting Around Malente
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bad Malente-Gremsmühlen Station. Malente might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Malente
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Malente each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 30°F