I can tell you without any hesitation that is place is wrongly proclaimed 5 star hotel. I would rather consider it a 3 or 4 star with improvements to be made.
1) People at reception are not particularly friendly. You may pass next to them to exit or enter the hotel, they would ignore you.
2) We stayed in room 128. On our check-in day, as we were laying in bed, room service entered into our room without any notice nor knocking on the door. When they found out we were in, they walked back and just left our room without even saying a word! How shocking. We were undressed and this was clearly inappropriate. I had to get dressed and chase them in the corridor. They claimed they knocked on our door, which is NOT TRUE. It was silent and no one asked permission before entering.
3) The issue of hotel staff entering our room repeated itself EVERY SINGLE morning between 8 and 9am as we were sleeping. The cleaning lady was knocking and entering the room to clean our room as we were still in bed. Why so early? Why was there no disturb sign to be put on the doors! Really such a bad experience that left me a bad taste and the feeling that anyone could enter your room any time.
4) Impossible to find a sunbed to sit on. During our 5 night stay we kept wandering around for sunbeds. All of them are booked for special rooms all day long. And others are reserved by people who put towels on them to block them for hours even though no one is around.
5) Spa was tiny.
6) Gym was a joke with no A/C.