Overview of Giraffe House
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Malindi, Giraffe House is in the city center and near the beach. Portuguese Chapel and Vasco da Gama Pillar are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Crocodile and Snake Farm - Malindi and Bio-Ken Snake Farm. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as windsurfing.
- Silversands Beach - 12 min walk
- Portuguese Chapel - 17 min walk
- Vasco da Gama Pillar - 20 min walk
- Crocodile and Snake Farm - Malindi - 6 min drive
- Marine Park - 6 min drive
- Malindi (MYD) - 9 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.