About the Residence
In addition to a full-service spa, Moulin de Vernègues Hôtel & Spa features a golf course and an outdoor pool. The residence offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the residence's bars, which include a swim-up bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 5918 square feet (550 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly residence also offers a sauna, spa services, and a terrace. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Get an overview of this hotel4-star residence with full-service spa and golf course
Situated in a rural location, this spa residence is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Golf de Pont-Royal and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Pont Royal Golf. Labyrinthes Geants La Roque d'Antheron and Labyrinths Giants are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This residence features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, an outdoor pool, a bar/lounge, and a swim-up bar are onsite.
All 100 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find separate bathtubs and showers, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Moulin de Vernègues Hôtel & Spa
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 1300
- Conference space size (feet) - 5918
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 550
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Moulin de Vernegues - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Volleyball on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the residence's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.2 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per day
- Le Moulin De Vernegues Chateaux And Hotels De France
- Moulin Vernègues Hôtel Mallemort
- Moulin Vernègues House
- Moulin Vernègues House Mallemort
- Moulin Vernègues Hôtel
- Moulin Vernègues Mallemort
- Moulin Vernègues
- Moulin de Vernègues
- Moulin de Vernègues Hôtel Spa
We should mention
Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the residence prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).