Get an overview of this hotelPlaya de Palma guestrooms in El Arenal with balconies and pillowtop beds
Located in El Arenal, this hostal is within a 15-minute walk of El Arenal Beach and Port of El Arenal. Aqualand and La Porciuncula Church are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hostal features a bar/lounge and WiFi in public areas.
All 15 rooms provide balconies, pillowtop beds, and WiFi. TVs, rainfall showerheads, and showers are among the other amenities available to guests. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hostal Mar del Plata
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2013.
Hostal Mar del Plata has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 3.00 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 3.00 per stay )
- Pillowtop mattress
- Air conditioning
- Limited housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 15 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 15 are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 15 per stay), plus a deposit of EUR 15.00 per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 8 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Cash deposit: EUR 20.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 3.00 for adults and EUR 3.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: EUR 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 15 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 5
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.00 per day
- Hostal Mar Plata
- Hostal Mar Plata Hostel Playa de Palma
- Hostal Mar Plata Playa de Palma
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).