Book your room at Renaissance Malmö Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelStylish hotel with restaurant near Malmöhus Castle
Turning Torso nearby
Renaissance Malmö Hotel is a 5-minute walk south of Malmo Central Station and a 10-minute walk from Malmöhus Castle. Billed as the tallest building in Scandinavia, the distinctively designed Turning Torso apartment building is located 1.5 miles (2.25 km) northwest of the hotel.
Modern Swedish dining
Guest relax in wing chairs in the lobby and order innovative Swedish cuisine in the restaurant, plus breakfast, afternoon tea, and Sunday brunch. The fitness center makes it easy to keep up with a training regime.
The hotel has stylish and colorful rooms, and beds layered with thick mattresses and cotton-rich linens. Free WiFi makes it easy to stay connected and the flat-screen TVs offer in-room entertainment. Additional perks include minibars, coffeemakers, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 5-star property.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 11119 square feet (1033 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Renaissance Malmö Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 11119
- Conference space size (meters) - 1033
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 127
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Rosen Bar and Dining - Onsite restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 6 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for full breakfast: SEK 179 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: SEK 300.00 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.