Mammuthus is an excellent excuse for a vacation.
To arrive there, you will need to go 70 miles away from the nation's capital, Oslo, and into a destination known as Hamar.
Mammuthus is about 6 miles away if you stay at one of the 2 hotels that can be found in the area. The Scandic Hamar and Hamar Hostel Vikingskipet / Vikingskipet Apartments are some possible options.
Other Places to Visit near Mammuthus
Once you've checked out Mammuthus, you might be in the mood to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- You and your friends will always find some sort of entertainment at Hamar Olympiahall, so take a look at the facility's live music and events calendar to determine which festivals and events coincide with your trip.
- Discover the people that made an impression on this region by checking out Norwegian Emigrant Museum.
- Stop by Norwegian Railway Museum, a leisurely pursuit people of all ages will enjoy.
- You're sure to see Hamar Domkirke while you're here. As the area's largest Catholic church, this site is rich with cultural significance.
- Be aware of how stories come to life when you visit the fine exhibits at Kirsten Flagstad Museum.