Get an overview of this hotelLakefront lodge with outdoor pool and pool bar
Situated on a lake, this lodge is within 9 mi (15 km) of Granada Cathedral, Parque Central, and Mercado Municipal. Church of Nuestra Senora de las Mercedes and Sor Maria Romero Meneses Birthplace are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with an outdoor pool, this smoke-free lodge has a bar/lounge and a poolside bar. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include massage/treatment rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 9 rooms provide free WiFi, furnished balconies, and pillow menus. Ceiling fans, laptop-compatible safes, and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Jicaro Island Ecolodge
Jicaro Island Ecolodge features an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the lodge's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. This Granada lodge also offers an arcade/game room, a garden, and concierge services.
Jicaro Island Ecolodge is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 1
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 2009
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the lodge include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 8 and younger are not allowed at this property from August to February. The rest of the year they are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
The Jicaro Island Ecolodge caters to guests age 12 and older. Children age 8 and older are welcome March 10 - April 10 and June 15 - July 30. Children under age 12 are not allowed at the lodge outside of these specified dates. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Jicaro Ecolodge
- Jicaro Island
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Granada
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Hotel
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Hotel Granada
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Resort Granada
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Resort
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Lodge Granada
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Lodge
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least no hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Children 8 years old and younger are not permitted from August to February.
Awards & Affiliations
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
Full Board and More
Book a stay in a Full Board rate plan and receive the following benefits:
- Lodging in a private casita
- 3 daily multi-course a la carte meals
- Morning coffee delivery
- Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Morning yoga classes (Monday-Saturday)
- Unlimited use of kayaks and stand-up paddle boards
- Sustainability tours
- 1 round-trip lake transfer from Granada's Marina Cocibolca Port to Jicaro Island (on arrival and departure dates)