Get an overview of this hotel3-star riverwalk hotel near Mont Saint Michel Abbey
Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Alligator Bay and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Mont Saint Michel Abbey. Maritime Museum and Saint-Aubert Chapel are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a coffee shop/café and self parking. Free WiFi in public areas and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a meeting room, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 36 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and hair dryers. Phones, desks, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel de la Digue
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A complimentary area shuttle within 1 km is available for guests. This Le Mont-Saint-Michel hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant de La Digue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 8 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 8 per stay)
- de la Digue
- de la Digue Le Mont-Saint-Michel
- Hôtel de la Digue
- Hôtel de la Digue Le Mont-Saint-Michel
- Hôtel Digue Le Mont-Saint-Michel
- Hôtel Digue
- Digue Le Mont-Saint-Michel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.