Get an overview of this hotel3-star riverwalk hotel near Mont Saint Michel Abbey
Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Alligator Bay and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Mont Saint Michel Abbey. Maritime Museum and Saint-Aubert Chapel are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a coffee shop/café and self parking. Free WiFi in public areas and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a meeting room, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 36 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and hair dryers. Phones, desks, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel de la Digue
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A complimentary area shuttle within 1 km is available for guests. This Le Mont-Saint-Michel hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant de La Digue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 8 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 8 per stay)
- de la Digue
- de la Digue Le Mont-Saint-Michel
- Hôtel de la Digue
- Hôtel de la Digue Le Mont-Saint-Michel
- Hôtel Digue Le Mont-Saint-Michel
- Hôtel Digue
- Digue Le Mont-Saint-Michel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.