Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Brix Church, Regional Cider Museum, and Museum of Brandy and Old Trades. Cidrerie-Distillerie Theo Capelle and Cherbourg en Cotentin Golf are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and free newspapers. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, multilingual staff, a garden, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 17 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and coffee makers.
- Good location
- Breakfast and onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
Le Chateau de Bricquebec
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Bricquebec-en-Cotentin hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
La Salle des Chevaliers - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
- l`Hostellerie Du Chateau Hotel Bricquebec
- L'Hostellerie Château
- L'Hostellerie Château Bricquebec
- L'Hostellerie Château Hotel
- L'Hostellerie Château Hotel Bricquebec
- L'Hostellerie Du Chateau Bricquebec, France - Normandy
- L'Hostellerie Château Hotel Bricquebec-en-Cotentin
- L'Hostellerie Château Bricquebec-en-Cotentin
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.