Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelVictorian hotel with free airport shuttle and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Bruntwood Park, University of Manchester, and Contact. Old Trafford and Whitworth Art Gallery are also within 9 mi (15 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and conference space are onsite.
All 64 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities that guests will find include hair dryers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 355 square feet (33 square meters) include conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. This Victorian hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Etrop Grange has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 9
- Year Built 1780
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 33
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 355
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Grange Bar & Grill - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: GBP 30.00 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per day
- Etrop Grange
- Etrop Grange Hotel
- Etrop Grange Hotel Manchester
- Etrop Grange Manchester
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.