Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelStriking contemporary hotel with indoor pool
Popular property highlights
In city centre
This hotel is housed in the first 23 floors of the striking 47-storey steel and glass Beetham Tower, and is located in the centre of the lively city of Manchester.
The hotel features a 20-metre heated indoor pool complete with underwater viewing panels, and onsite spa facilities include beauty treatments, a sauna and a jetted tub.
Guestrooms are all non-smoking
Hilton Manchester Deansgate's guestrooms are characterised by muted tones, modern furnishings, and floor-to-ceiling windows with city view; all rooms are non smoking and include plasma-screen televisions.
Hilton Manchester Deansgate
In addition to a 66-foot (20-meter) heated indoor pool with underwater viewing panels and an adjacent jetted tub, the Hilton Manchester Deansgate houses 3 spa rooms offering massage and beauty treatments, a sauna, and a gym. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby, and the Executive Lounge offers computers and complimentary wireless Internet access to guests staying in Executive guestrooms and in public areas.
Staff at the front desk are on hand to provide around-the-clock room service and to advise on local sights and attractions. Other amenities include laundry facilities, dry-cleaning services and express check-in/out. Self and valet parking are both available for a fee.
- Express check-in
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 14
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 928
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 9989
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 279
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 23
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Podium Restaurant, Bar and Lounge - Serves modern English cooking in a smart, contemporary setting.
Cloud 23 - Informal bar located on the 23rd floor, offering a wide range of drinks served against a backdrop of panoramic views across Manchester. No children allowed.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15.00 per accommodation, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 25 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Hilton Hotel Manchester Deansgate
- Hilton Manchester Deansgate
- Manchester Deansgate Hilton
- Hilton Deansgate
- Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room