Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bolton hotel in Blackrod, near Macron Stadium
Popular property highlights
Located in Blackrod, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Macron Stadium, Bolton Arena, and Douglas Valley Golf Club. Bolton Golf Club and Haigh Hall Golf Club are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna, and 24-hour room service.
All 91 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LED TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Mercure Bolton Georgian House Hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Mercure Bolton Georgian House Hotel provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
10 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mercure Bolton Georgian House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 9
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Club Bar - This sports bar serves light fare only. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of GBP 10
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night plus GBP 10 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Bolton Georgian House
- Mercure Bolton Georgian
- Mercure Bolton Georgian House
- Mercure Bolton Georgian House Hotel
- Mercure Georgian Bolton
- Mercure Georgian House
- Mercure Georgian House Bolton
- Mercure Georgian House Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Georgian House
- Mercure House
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert