Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelChic, convenient city retreat in dynamic Deansgate
Popular property highlights
A match at Old Trafford
Renaissance Manchester City Center hotel is a 10-minute taxi ride from Deansgate Railway Station and 25 minutes from the airport. The cathedral and Arndale Shopping Center are within a short walking distance, and soccer fans are only a 15-minute drive from Old Trafford, home of Manchester United.
Guests can start their day with a buffet or continental breakfast in Cast Iron Bar & Grill, and come back later for a specialty cocktail or a sharing platter of locally sourced produce. For later or lighter bites, there is 24-hour room service.
Free WiFi and coffee
The 203 spacious, air-conditioned rooms make for a cozy retreat. Each has a seating area where guests can watch a movie on the 32-inch flat-screen TV, or use the hotel's WiFi (fee) to plan their itinerary online. Premium bedding helps to ensure a great night's sleep, and there's a coffeemaker for the morning.
Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel
This conveniently located city center hotel offers onsite dining at a bar and grill serving craft cocktails and offering 24-hour room service. Free WiFi is provided and local area experts offer advice on navigating Manchester. Event facilities measuring 16,963 square feet (1,576 square meters) include an elegant ballroom. Guests are given discounted access to a nearby fitness center during their stay.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1576
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 16963
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 9
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 15
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Flat-panel TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Cast Iron Bar & Grill - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 18 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- Renaissance Hotel Manchester City Centre
- Renaissance Manchester City Centre
- Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel
- Manchester Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Manchester
- Renaissance Manchester
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.