Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelChic, convenient city retreat in dynamic Deansgate
Popular property highlights
A match at Old Trafford
Renaissance Manchester City Center hotel is a 10-minute taxi ride from Deansgate Railway Station and 25 minutes from the airport. The cathedral and Arndale Shopping Center are within a short walking distance, and soccer fans are only a 15-minute drive from Old Trafford, home of Manchester United.
Guests can start their day with a buffet or continental breakfast in Cast Iron Bar & Grill, and come back later for a specialty cocktail or a sharing platter of locally sourced produce. For later or lighter bites, there is 24-hour room service.
Free WiFi and coffee
The 203 spacious, air-conditioned rooms make for a cozy retreat. Each has a seating area where guests can watch a movie on the 32-inch flat-screen TV, or use the hotel's WiFi (fee) to plan their itinerary online. Premium bedding helps to ensure a great night's sleep, and there's a coffeemaker for the morning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 11400 square feet (1026 square meters) include conference space. This hotel also offers concierge services and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 9
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1059
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 11400
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Number of floors - 15
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Cast Iron Bar & Grill - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 18 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- Renaissance Hotel Manchester City Centre
- Renaissance Manchester City Centre
- Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel
- Manchester Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Manchester
- Renaissance Manchester
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.