Get an overview of this hotelApartment-style digs in Manchester's creative hub
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Vibrant Northern Quarter
The Light ApartHotel is in Manchester's Northern Quarter, a hip enclave that brims with bars, cafés, and independent music stores. It's a 10-minute walk to Manchester Piccadilly Train Station, and 7 minutes to the National Football Museum and Manchester Cathedral.
Guests can try the cardio machines and free weights in the 24-hour fitness center or unwind with a drink at The Lounge Bar. Other amenities include free limited WiFi in public areas.
Free WiFi and a kitchen
All apartments have sleek, modern decor and come with an equipped kitchen. Other standard features include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV, so guests can work, surf, and stay entertained during their stay. Most units provide a separate living area and a balcony with views of the city.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Light ApartHotel
Renovations & Closures
Public areas are equipped with limited complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. The Light ApartHotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center with a boxing area, an onsite bar/lounge, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Light ApartHotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Grocery/convenience store
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 19
- Business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Portable fan
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Lounge Bar - An elegant, sophisticated space for guests to unwind in Manchester's Northern Quarter. Serves wine, champagne, and seasonal cocktails.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 55.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
Guests checking in to the Penthouse Suite with Roof Terrace & Hot Tub must notify the hotel 24 hours in advance if they wish to use the hot tub.
This hotel will place an authorization of GBP 200 per apartment and GBP 400 per penthouse suite. This authorization is charged at check-in and will be released back to guests at check-out pending any damage to the property. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: GBP 200-400 per stay
- Self parking fee: GBP 17.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 35.00
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: GBP 15.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 55.00 per night
- Light ApartHotel
- Light ApartHotel Apartment
- Light ApartHotel Apartment Manchester
- Light ApartHotel Manchester
- The Light Boutique Apart Hotel Manchester
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).