Find Hotels in Manchester, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 15, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Manchester has to offer including its beaches. In Manchester, there are 18 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Manchester
A couple of favorite places to visit are Manchester Beach and Evergreen Cemetery. You'll also find Garcia River Casino and Point Arena Lighthouse & Museum in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Manchester, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- A Relaxing Home Complete With hot Tub, Fireplace, Satellite, & Views Galore is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Manchester. This 4-star hotel in Little River features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Cozy Ocean View Home- Deck, Wind Protected hot Tub, Kitchen, Fireplace is 3 mi (4.9 km) from the center of Manchester. This 2.5-star hotel in Mendocino features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and room size.
Dressing for Manchester
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Manchester each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 64°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 41°F