Visitors to Manchester are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, festivals, and theaters.
- You'll find 50 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tullahoma
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 55.4 mi (89.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manchester
A favorite place to visit in the city is Great Stage Park. Additionally, you'll find George Dickel Distillery and Elk River Dam in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Manchester. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Manchester - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Comfort Suites Manchester - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Manchester
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 56.34 inches of rain falls on Manchester each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F