Manchester Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 9 economical motels in Manchester among the more than 92 hotels and other accommodations. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you cut costs compared to traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Because you'll save on your room, you can experience more of the activities in Manchester. Not-to-be-missed sights include Southern New Hampshire University Arena, New Hampshire International Speedway, and Mall of New Hampshire.
Fun fact: Motels made their debut in the 1920s as convenient lodging for the tired traveler taking a road trip along America's major roadways. Motels often have free parking, and many also feature an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers' recommended Manchester motels to select from:
Park View Inn - Salem
- Stay within a short 6-minute drive of Canobie Lake Park.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Motel 6 Nashua South
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of Merrimack Premium Outlets and University of Massachusetts Lowell.
Super 8 by Wyndham Manchester Airport
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and airport drop-off.
- Stay within a quick 5-minute drive of Mall of New Hampshire.
Motel 6 Nashua
- It's located within a short 10-minute drive of Merrimack Premium Outlets.
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
Quality Inn Loudon-Concord
- Stay within a short 6-minute drive of New Hampshire International Speedway.
- Enjoy access to the business center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in Manchester
As you're sightseeing around this family-friendly area, take time to check out the shops and live music. People visiting Manchester like its theater scene and restaurants.
Here are some popular places:
- Southern New Hampshire University Arena
- New Hampshire International Speedway
- Mall of New Hampshire
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Bear Brook State Park
- Beaver Pond
- Greeley Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Canobie Lake Park
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery
- Canobie Lake Park
Best Time to Visit Manchester
Figure out the ideal time to visit Manchester by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 15° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 32° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 66° F during the day and 17° F at night
- Average rainfall is 44.61 inches in a year
How to Get to Manchester and Around the Area
|Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional) ||Airport ||4.5 mi (7.3 km) |
|Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal) ||Airport ||15 mi (24.2 km) |
|Concord, NH (CON-Concord Municipal) ||Airport ||15 mi (24.2 km) |