Visitors to Mandeville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, coffeehouses, and lakeside setting.
- You'll find 50 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hammond
- The closest major airport is in New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mandeville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fontainebleau State Park. In the area, you'll also find Abita Brewing Company and Lake Pontchartrain Basin Maritime Museum.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Suites Mandeville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Mandeville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mandeville is 62.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 42°F