Families will find kid-friendly activities in Mandurah, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. A top sight in the area is Penguin Island.
- You'll find 737 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 43.1 mi (69.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mandurah
A couple of favorite places to visit are Mandurah Performing Arts Center and Mandurah Community Museum. Additionally, you'll find Penguin Island in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Mandurah. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Seashells Mandurah - With a stay at this 4.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and central location.
- Mandurah Ocean Marina Chalets - Our customers love the convenient parking and central location at this cabin. This 3-star cabin features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Dolphin Quay Apartments - Amenities at this 4.5-star apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers love its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Mandurah
With so many transportation options, exploring all of Mandurah is easy. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Mandurah Station. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Dressing for Mandurah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- About 26.81 inches of rain falls on Mandurah each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 48°F