This is hands down no joke THE most disgusting motel I have ever had the displeasure of setting foot in. Unfortunately as it was graduation weekend everything else was booked or I would have turned around and left. First of all, the place stinks so damn bad of stale cigarettes. There was hair and a hair tie in my daughters bedding. Cigarette burns on the sheet and I'm 98% certain I found a blood stain as we were leaving on my bedsheets. The chair to the desk was covered in disusting spots. The towels all had dingy brown spots, there were black smears on the walls... maybe eyeliner? The tub had burn marks and was peeling plus the shower was broken. The management live on site so you have to ring a doorbell to check in. One lady wasn't rude but none of them were what I would call nice. Avoid this place at all costs. It sounded like there were rats chewing through my AC all night. Calling this place unclean is a serious understatement.