Posted Apr 11, 2017
Wow....I'm a smoker but I vape now. Even so I chose a smoking room which was on the third floor.
1. the hallways are dark -- brown paint was a bad choice.
2. no elevator so I had to walk up three flights of stairs
3. you can smell the cigarettes as you enter the 3rd floor hallway
4. the cigarette smoke smell in my room was SO BAD that it burned my eyes for a couple hours. It was so bad we almost left but we'd been driving for 8 hours and were exhausted. It was so bad, it smelled like there was someone in the room smoking. We left the next morning and moved to another hotel. Even opening the window didn't help to air it out.
5. The towels were dingy and there were long hairs hanging off my 'clean' washclothes. I didn't use them.
6. the 'bathmat' in the tub didn't stay down when I turned on the water.
Comment from Hotel Management
Apr 14, 2017 by a j, Hotel Management
sorry, thank you for doing the review