Close to campus, but far enough to stay quiet.
Posted Sep 20, 2016
Finding the hotel was easy. It's right off the highway. The hotel staff was incredibly friendly. The room they assigned us to, however, had a musty smell and made my allergies act up. The floor felt damp. The staff was very helpful and moved us to a new room. These smell wasn't as bad in the new room, but there was strange mold above the sink in the bathroom and the shower door leaked so terribly that there was a lake in the bathroom after I took a shower. No continental breakfast, and an overpriced breakfast buffet, really kind of sealed the deal that I don't think I would stay here again.