READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK HERE
Posted Jan 30, 2017
I have traveled all over the world and am not overly sensitive to some level of inconvenience at lower priced hotels, but this hotel stands out as especially horrible!
1) We had no hot water in our room for 36 hours during our 2 day stay. Staff were unconcerned.
2) Water came out brown and had to be run for 5 minutes or longer to be clear.
3) Wifi is useless unless they install a special router in your room, which takes hours to get done.
4) Staff and management are incompetent. It took three hours to get the WIFI in our room working, which required the installation of a special router. My friend staying in another room had to have the same. Seemed normal.
5) I asked to speak to a manager, but was referred to a lady that had no authority to do anything. She said that she would speak with the "Corporate manager" and get back to me. Never happened. I asked to speak with the corporate manager, who I was assured many times would call me- Never happened.
6) We chose to stay here after a previous stay at the Hop Inn down the street because this hotel has a pool. Big Mistake. The pool is so cold, people could only stay in a minute or two.
6) Area around the hotel is dark and isolated- not the best location.