My Favorite PaManila Hotel
Posted Oct 16, 2016
Being welcomed and warmly treated is the height of hospitality. I feel that at the Pan Pacific.
1) A Pillow Menu that I never need to use because the bed is the nicest around.
2) Request orchids in the room? Why not - they are beautiful.
3) Sometimes I find fresh rose petals or a candle near the tub, along with smelling salts.
4) The bathtub has both privacy or a sliding door that opens to the room and view making socializing easy and for a bath by candle light or sunlight.
5) If you stay here often get to know Elmor, head of guest relations. He is warm, and happy to accommodate special requests when the hotel can do it without inconveniencing other guests. I fly in from San Francisco at 4:30am on the only direct flight and am shown straight to my room with a minimum of fuss and served breakfast in bed when I'm sick at no extra charge.
The room and lobby designs are some of the best. The rooftop restaurant is wonderful. The staff, while making mistakes on a variety of special requests, are warm, courteous and constantly improving their knowledge and skills of things outside Filipino norms, with a great attitude and curiosity.
I look at value and among the 24 five star Hotels in Manila the Pan Pacific has the nicest room design I've seen, the easiest guest-service experience for sometimes one of the lower rates. The management is pro-customer and so unlike the Manila Hotel (another nice choice) you will actually see positive changes after giving feedback.
Comment from Hotel Management
Oct 20, 2016 by Stephanie Cabrejas - Asst. Manager for Marketing, Hotel Management
Dear Mr. Dane,
Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!
Thank you for your loyalty and for finding the time to provide us your valuable feedback.
It is always a delight for us to read your review and understand the areas we need to improve on. We are glad to know that we are successful in delivering outstanding service and that you truly enjoy the modern comfort of our facilities and the efficiency and excellence of our Butler service.
We shall definitely share this review to the team and to Sir Elmor to duly acknowledge them for their efforts.
Thank you for promoting our brand and we all look forward to welcome you back to your Home in Manila in the nearest future.