Manteca Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Manteca including only 3 low-priced motels. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you'll often find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of Expedia customers' recommended Manteca motels to select from:
Americas Best Value Inn Manteca
- If driving, you'll be within 21 minutes of University of the Pacific.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Travelers Inn Manteca
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
Motel 6 Manteca
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool and free parking, as well as room amenities like WiFi.
Things to Do in Manteca
In this family-friendly area, you can check out the shops and enjoy the restaurants while you're sightseeing. People visiting Manteca have good things to say about the entertainment venues.
You'll find these family-friendly attractions in the area:
- Blue Diamond Growers
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Manteca Historical Museum
- Manteca Park Golf Course
- Promenade Shops at Orchard Valley
Manteca is also popular for its:
- Live music
Best Time to Visit Manteca
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Manteca by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 69° F and nighttime temperatures average 37° F
- April-June: 92° F is the daytime average and 44° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 94° F and nighttime averages are around 54° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 84° F during the day and 37° F at night
- Average rainfall is 13.58 inches in a year
How to Get to Manteca and Around the Area
|Stockton, CA (SCK-Stockton Municipal) ||Airport ||6.5 mi (10.5 km) |
|Modesto, CA (MOD-Modesto City - County) ||Airport ||18.3 mi (29.4 km) |