Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront hotel with relaxing spa services
Popular property highlights
Located in Manzanillo, this beachfront hotel is in the city center, 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Riviera Casino, and within 6 mi (10 km) of Playa La Audiencia and Playa Olas Altas. Playa San Pedrito and Las Hadas Golf Course are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Spend the day playing on the beach then return to dine at one of Best Western Plus Luna del Mar's 2 restaurants.
All 70 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus room service and LCD TVs with cable channels. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Plus Luna del Mar
Best Western Plus Luna del Mar features 3 outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, a sauna, and a children's pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. This beach hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Best Western Plus Luna del Mar has designated areas for smoking.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Express check-in
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Year Built 2000
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free train station pickup
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Best Western Plus Luna del Mar has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 300 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for MXN 200 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 1000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 1000
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 90 and MXN 180 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 400 per vehicle (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MXN 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 300 per night
- Best Western Luna Mar
- Best Western Luna Mar Hotel
- Best Western Luna Mar Hotel Manzanillo
- Best Western Luna Mar Manzanillo
- Best Western Plus Luna Mar Hotel Manzanillo
- Best Western Plus Luna Mar Hotel
- Best Western Plus Luna Mar Manzanillo
- Best Western Plus Luna Mar
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.