Visitors can enjoy all that Maracalagonis has to offer including the mountain views, monuments, and seaside. The scenic and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include National Archaeological Museum, Bastion of Saint Remy, and Citadel of Museums.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in Maracalagonis
- The closest major airport is in Cagliari (CAG-Elmas), 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Maracalagonis
A couple of favorite places to visit are Is Concias Tomb of the Giants and Golfo degli Angeli. In the area, you'll also find National Archaeological Museum and Bastion of Saint Remy.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Maracalagonis. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Torre delle Stelle - Amenities at this apartment include 2 outdoor pools and an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Citadel of Museums, 13.8 mi/22.1 km from the city center, and Cagliari Roman Amphitheatre, which is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) away.
Dressing for Maracalagonis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Maracalagonis gets about 15.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F