Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Marange-Zondrange has to offer. There are 118 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Metz (ETZ-Metz - Nancy - Lorraine), 16 mi (25.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Saarbruecken (SCN), 27.3 mi (44 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marange-Zondrange
Places to visit in the larger region include Fort Bambesch, Golf de Faulquemont-Pontpierre, and Chateau de Pange. You'll also find Saint-Avold Church and Church of Sainte-Croix in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Marange-Zondrange, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Campanile Metz Nord - Talange is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from central Marange-Zondrange. This 3-star hotel in Talange features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Première Classe Metz Est - Technopole is 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from the center of Marange-Zondrange. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Metz can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Novotel Metz Centre is located 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the heart of Marange-Zondrange. This 4-star hotel in Metz features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Marange-Zondrange
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Marange-Zondrange gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F