Find Hotels in Marawila
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Marawila has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Negombo Beach.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Marawila
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Marawila
A favorite place to visit in the city is Marawila Beach. Additionally, you'll find Negombo Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Marawila. Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Club Palm Bay - This 4-star resort features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Marawila
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 2.44 inches of rain falls on Marawila each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F