- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Canada Falls
- 8 min drive
- Pine Hill Community Center
- 13 min drive
- Union Grove Distillery
- 16 min walk
- Colonial Inn
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Margaretville Motel is located in Margaretville. Belleayre Mountain and Delaware & Ulster Railroad are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Catskill Mountains and Canada Falls.Visit our Margaretville travel guide
- Canada Falls - 8 min drive
- Pine Hill Community Center - 13 min drive
- Belleayre Beach at Pine Hill Lake - 14 min drive
- Belleayre Mountain - 15 min drive
- Plattekill Mountain - 28 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 116 min drive
- Union Grove Distillery - 16 min walk
- Colonial Inn - 12 min drive
- Pine Hill Arms - 13 min drive
- Peekamoose - 16 min drive
- Sunset Lodge - 16 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Sunday - Thursday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Friday - Saturday: 7:30 AM - 10 PM</li></ul>If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- The Margaretville Hotel
- Margaretville Motel Motel
- Margaretville Motel Margaretville
- Margaretville Motel Motel Margaretville
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
2.0 rating for Margarettsville Motel
Area was ok altho not convenient to our weekend plans. We were told we got last available room but they had vacancies..The room was clean but old.area rug twisted and we both tripped on it.No closet,old toilet.A.C. rattled all night and sidewalk needed fixing outside. Faucets on sink didn't work well and shower head wasn't adjustable so water sprayed to far end of bathtub shower.