Those traveling to Marianna are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Tunica, MS (UTM-Tunica Municipal), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 47.9 mi (77.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marianna
Places to visit in the larger region include J.R. House Athletic Complex, Forrest City Country Club, and Gallery of Forrest City. In the area, you'll also find Stuart Springs Park and Pillow Thompson House.
As you start planning for your getaway to Marianna, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 31 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Gold Strike Casino Resort is 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from central Marianna. This 3.5-star resort in Robinsonville features a full-service spa, a casino, and 4 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Fitz Casino & Hotel Tunica is located 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the heart of Marianna. This 3.5-star hotel in Robinsonville features a casino, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Horseshoe Tunica Casino and Hotel is 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the center of Marianna. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Robinsonville can enjoy access to a casino and 6 restaurants, along with pillowtop beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Marianna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Marianna is 53.82 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F