Overview of Hotel Arena Wellness - Hotel Arena
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room, 1 Bedroom, Mountain View
Superior Single Room, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Hotel Arena Wellness - Hotel Arena is located in Maribor. Pannonia and Maribor Cathedral are local landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Mariborsko Pohorje. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and snowboarding, and don't miss out on the ice skating and sledding.
- Ski lift Radvanje - 2 min walk
- Pohorska Vzpenjača Cable Car - 3 min walk
- Ski lift Postela - 17 min walk
- Lent - 10 min drive
- Mariborsko Pohorje - 50 min drive
- Maribor Station - 16 min drive
- Graz (GRZ-Thalerhof) - 43 min drive
- Bolfenk — 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Arena Wellness - Hotel Arena
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.80 per night for guests aged 7-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- Service fee: EUR 1.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great location in a green area, excellent if you want to relax, take a walk, hike or bike, ski in winter. Close to restaurants, cafes, pubs. In the summer you can enjoy breakfast outside on a nice sunny terrace with a view to the mountains.