In the city center, free parking,very clean & cozy
Posted Oct 6, 2015
Stayed for only one night:
- Free parking - you have ring the bell in front of the pedestrian area ramp and drive over the square itself to get into the hotel parking
- Breakfast included - breakfast was diverse and very satisfacory
- Spa - the hotel does not have a spa itself but it seems to collaborate with a spa down the road
- Location - on the square, very centrally located
- Clean - the room was very clean, bed comfortable, good shower
It is a 3 star hotels, but compared to hotels in Italy, it would easily be a 4 star hotel. Very happy with it.
Only thing I did not like was the old outdated TV. They should really get a flat screen TV with a USB port for people to be able to watch movies, because channels themselves have little to offer.