Visitors to Marietta are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, parks, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 210 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lancaster
- The closest major airport is in Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marietta
Places to visit in the larger region include Kreider Farms, Turkey Hill Experience, and National Watch and Clock Museum. In the area, you'll also find Wright's Ferry Mansion and Susquehanna Glass Factory.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- B. F. Hiestand House Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Marietta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Marietta is 1.54 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F