Top Hotels Near Mario Park in Roquetas de Mar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Mario Park
Top Hotels Close to Mario Park
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 25, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 6, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2019
Mario Park Hotel Guide
Set aside an afternoon and call in at Mario Park.
It resides in Roquetas de Mar, 260 miles from Madrid.
With 5 places to stay within 2 miles of Mario Park, you can spend less time commuting and more time having fun. One of the most popular choices is the Don Ángel, just 1 mile away. Other options are the Hostal Juan de Austria, 2 miles away, and the Hotel Mirablau, only 2 miles away.
You can still enjoy a great vacation while staying within your budget. Book your room close to all the action at one of the more economical accommodation options. The Pierre & Vacances Apartamentos Roquetas de mar and the Apartamentos Fenix Beach are some recommended places you'll want to consider.
Select from several luxury hotels nearby, each boasting indulgent accommodation and extraordinary service. Even the most discerning traveler will be impressed with the Evenia Zoraida Park and the Evenia Zoraida Garden.
There's definitely no need to go without delicious coffee and gorgeous treats in the streets around Mario Park. Cafe gaudi is a regarded spot appreciated by residents and tourists alike, and is merely a short stroll away. If you’re feeling particularly hungry, pull up a chair at Cafe Bar Restaurante Franelia, which is also in the area. When all is said and done, make your way to bar la plaza and let the drinks keep flowing.
Other Places to Visit near Mario ParkThere are also some other things to do and see in proximity to Mario Park:
- Open your kids' eyes to a captivating underwater world at Roquetas de Mar Aquarium. Displaying a host of colorful and curious creatures, it's the perfect place to awaken your child's curiosity.
- It could be a tragedy, comedy or musical, time at Teatro Auditorio Roquetas de Mar is a fun and unique way to experience some first-class entertainment.
- Your wallet will get a workout at Gran Plaza Mall, one of the region's best places to spoil yourself.
- With its massive cranes and forklifts, Port of Aguadulce is always buzzing with industry.
- Grab a scorecard and see if you can avoid the hazards at La Envia Golf Course.