There's nothing more satisfying than a day out exploring, and Marlboro Music Festival is a terrific place to start.
It's located in Brattleboro, which is 95 miles from the state capital, Montpelier.
You can locate roughly 2 hotel options within 6 miles of Marlboro Music Festival. You should find what you need at the Green River Bridge House and Horizon Inn.
Other Places to Visit near Marlboro Music Festival
You don't have to travel very far from Marlboro Music Festival to find other things to do in this area:
- Marlboro College is not merely a vitally important institution for the many students who go here, but also for members of the surrounding community.
- Southern Vermont Natural History Museum is a great place to learn some new things about the history of our planet.
- Bring lunch and unwind for a while at Molly Stark State Park.
- Relax for a while, do some exercise or indulge in a picnic lunch on the picturesque shores of Jacksonville Pond.
- Some say "the closer to the vine, the better the taste," and Honora Winery would have to agree. At this unique vineyard you can enjoy a few quality wines with friends.