Visitors can enjoy all that Marmande has to offer including the golf courses, museums, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Marmande
- The closest major airport is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marmande
Favorite places to visit in the city include Albert Marzelles Municipal Museum, Notre Dame de Garonne, and Marmande Golf Club. You'll also find Chateau Les Arqueys and Maison Guinguet in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Marmande. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ibis budget Marmande - Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- LOGIS Le Capricorne - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Campanile Marmande - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Marmande
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Marmande Station. Marmande might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Marmande
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Marmande each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F