Get an overview of this hotel3-star Reims hotel in Reims City Centre, walk to Mars Gate
Popular property highlights
Located in Reims City Centre, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Mars Gate and Museum of Fine Arts. Notre-Dame de Reims and Tau Palace are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, conference rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 60 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and hair dryers.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit and nightlife
- Convenient parking
- Helpful staff
Grand Hotel Continental
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 753 square feet (70 square meters) include conference space. This Reims hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Grand Hotel Continental is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Free WiFi
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 1862
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 753
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Individually decorated
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Au Conti - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12.00 for adults and EUR 9.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Grand Continental Reims
- Grand Hotel Continental
- Grand Hotel Continental Reims
- Grand Hotel Reims
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.