Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Marquette with free breakfast and 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Situated near the beach, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Upper Peninsula Children's Museum, Marquette Regional History Center, and Marquette Mountain. Marquette Maritime Museum is 3.1 mi (5 km) away.
Along with coffee/tea in a common area, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour front desk and a computer station. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include RV/bus/truck parking.
All 46 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free local calls, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Econo Lodge Lakeside
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Marquette hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area and RV/bus/truck parking. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Econo Lodge Lakeside is a smoke-free property.
- Free long-term parking
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- RV, bus, truck parking
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snowmobiling on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10.00 per pet, per night
- 5 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Econo Lodge Lakeside
- Econo Lodge Lakeside Hotel
- Econo Lodge Lakeside Hotel Marquette
- Econo Lodge Lakeside Marquette
- Econo Lodge Marquette
- Marquette Econo Lodge
We should mention
Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served at this property.