When you consider a fresh place, you perhaps picture yourself walking through the roads, noticing the buildings or the marvellous environment all around you. Still, there's one draw you have been counting on most of all: Marquette Maritime Museum. The day has come to get yourself there.
Where Can I Stay Nearby Marquette Maritime Museum?
Hotels near Marquette Maritime Museum
Travel tales can be found in all shapes and sizes. You'll have memories aplenty after a visit to Marquette Maritime Museum.
To see it, step away from the beaten track a bit and make your way to Marquette, which is located 300 miles from the state capital, Lansing.
You don't need to worry about finding a room. There are 3 in the immediate vicinity. The Hampton Inn Marquette/Waterfront and Landmark Inn are both good choices and they're within 2 miles of Marquette Maritime Museum.
For those looking to save a dollar or two, there are a couple of budget hotels in the neighborhood. The Holiday Inn Marquette and the Comfort Suites are some establishments you'll want to consider.
If you enjoy your creature comforts while traveling, you may want to think about booking your stay at one of the upmarket accommodation options. Have a look a the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Marquette, MI and the Ramada Marquette for fantastic comfort and service.
You'll be glad to know that Marquette Maritime Museum isn't all this area has to offer you. Northland Pub (230 North Front Street, Marquette) is just 0.6 miles away and it serves up delicious meals nightly.
Marquette Maritime Museum is not the only noteworthy thing to do in the area:
- Marquette Harbor Light was designed to warn sailors in the dark or in bad weather, and it has withstood the years and the elements. Still a distinguished local landmark today, it's a great place to visit.
- Head over to Upper Peninsula Children's Museum, a place to occupy the kids that's both educational and fun.
- Meander around the exhibits and displays at Marquette Regional History Center and explore the historical events that formed this region.
- Northern Michigan University is an important community landmark as well as a school of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on participating in a tour of the campus.
- Visitors and locals alike enjoy discovering the impressive art exhibits at DeVos Art Museum.
Hotels in Marquette from Expedia furnish all you require, so you can be sure to get options near Marquette Maritime Museum that you'll enjoy. Marquette saw more than a few newcomers last year, so get going. You can set off with confidence once booking time is here, too: countless travelers endorsed their Marquette hotel. Need help making a decision? You're a few clicks away from all the insider info you're searching for.
- You'll find it right here if you want suites that are cozy as well as presentable and fresh.
- Rooms in Marquette lodging will always be fresh, orderly, and ready to welcome you in.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling feature, the staff at lodging around Marquette Maritime Museum go beyond the expected.
Hotels close to Marquette had greater numbers of visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. We see your favorite place in your future with Expedia's wide selection of hotels near Marquette Maritime Museum.
Once you've accomplished Marquette Maritime Museum, there are still further things to see and do in Marquette.
- Get cultured about local history, then enjoy the bars and pubs to end the day.
- Marquette also knows a thing or two about receiving its travelers after you spend some hours on its ample pastimes.
- Marquette is starting to make itself known after having been hidden away.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and wave hi to some awe-inspiring scrapbook photos. You won't regret planning a journey to Marquette, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Marquette Maritime Museum. Book today!