Overview of L'Oriental Medina & Spa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
About this area
Located in Marrakech's Medina neighborhood, L'Oriental Medina & Spa is in the city center. Jemaa el-Fnaa and Palais des Congres are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Avenue Mohamed VI and Menara Mall. Menara Gardens and Oasiria Water Park are not to be missed.Visit our Marrakech travel guide
- Marrakesh Museum - 4 min walk
- Le Jardin Secret - 9 min walk
- Souk of the Medina - 11 min walk
- Jemaa el-Fnaa - 11 min walk
- Bahia Palace - 19 min walk
- Marrakech Central Station - 17 min drive
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 23 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
L'Oriental Medina & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice staff and very helpful. Good atmosphere and relaxing hotel.