Get an overview of this hotel3-star Marrakech riad in Medina, walk to Marrakesh Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Medina, this riad is within a 10-minute walk of Maison de la Photographie, Marrakesh Museum, and Almoravid Koubba. Jamaa el Fna and Ben Youssef Mosque are also within 15 minutes.
This riad features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, massage/treatment rooms, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 5 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, plus free WiFi and room service. Free bottled water, hair dryers, and safes are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining options at the riad include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Marrakech riad also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Riad Djebel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Room service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Riad Djebel has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for MAD 200 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 23 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 165 per room (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MAD 200 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Djebel Marrakech
- Riad Djebel
- Riad Djebel Marrakech
- Riad Djebel Hotel Marrakech
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.